@Goldman44 Thank You, Thank You. I have followed We The People since the beginning. I love it.
– cats3cats (@cats3cats) 2:54 PM
@wethepeople Suggestions for #WeThePeople petition app: (1) add a "similar to this petition" to eliminate duplication, (2) allow downvotes.
– Smash the Man (@smashtheman) 2:56 PM
@WhiteHouse responds to remaining #WeThePeople #ePetitions. Did your petition get a response? http://t.co/AQtiwJBS8v via @HuffPostPol
– PASS Inc (@pacsontrack) 3:00 PM
At 3:30 pm ET, @Goldman44 & @Holst44 will take your questions on the new way we're responding to petitions! Ask your Qs using #WeThePeople.
– We the People (@wethepeople) 3:17 PM
.@Holst44 and I are ready to take your #WeThePeople questions. What can we tell you about the petitions platform? http://t.co/kXjpS3wUkG
– Jason Goldman (@Goldman44) 3:35 PM
@DanielZarick @Holst44 Office of Digital Strategy my friend. All the strategies are fair game.
– Jason Goldman (@Goldman44) 3:40 PM
@anildash @goldman44 @holst44 @WeThePeople has an API; @Change plans to use it. Code here: https://t.co/86kJySnlte @FinkD could build on it.
– Alex Howard (@digiphile) 3:42 PM
@nyocean cool! Thanks!
– Jason Goldman (@Goldman44) 3:57 PM
– Jason Goldman (@Goldman44) 3:59 PM
Each petition is judged on its own count. https://t.co/SWFyhP2PGZ
– Jason Goldman (@Goldman44) 4:07 PM
Our goal in opening up the API is to allow a range of platforms to integrate rather than just have one go to place https://t.co/lxOjKYF6BK
– Jason Goldman (@Goldman44) 4:06 PM
– Lindsay Holst (@Holst44) 4:18 PM