User-Generated Video Marketing Made Easy
Send a link. Collect responses.
And automatically transform them into branded videos.
Authentic Stories Make Better Marketing
Video at Scale in Minutes
Step 1: Create your Brand
- Use the AnswerStage to manage the branding for your Event or Organization.
- Upload your logo. Pick colors, fonts, backgrounds, intros, outros, and styling elements.
- Your branding is automatically applied to all of your videos, so you only need to set the branding once (although you can update it whenever appropriate).
Step 2: Send Questions
- Use AnswerStage to create links to send to members of your community (e.g Customers, Employees, Speakers, Attendees, Exhibitors, Members, Partners etc.).
- Create a Question. If you need help authoring a Question, AnswerStage uses AI + to give you suggestions for any topic.
- Create a Link +. You can set the parameters for the recording, including whether the response can be “audio-only” (for people who may be camera-shy).
- Share the Link using email, text, or any other digital communications system.
Step 3: Receive Responses
- Your Contributors click on the Link + they received from you.
- The Link launches a Landing Page + which displays one or more Questions.
- They then pick a Question to answer and go to the Recording page. This works on any device; phone, tablet, or laptop.
- They record a Response and have the option to review and re-record if necessary.
- When they are happy with their Response, it is automatically uploaded and available for you to use in producing Branded Videos.
Step 4: Produce Videos
- Select one or more response videos.
- Pick a template, an orientation +, and a few other options.
- Your slick, branded video is available within minutes.
Just Ask our Customers
We’ve used AnswerStage to collect and produce videos to promote ASIS and our conference, GSX. It’s helped us highlight the stories of ASIS members and how we’ve helped them in their careers.”
“AnswerStage has made it easy for us to showcase hundreds of our speakers on YouTube, LinkedIn and within our member directory. It’s by far the most cost-effective way to create professional looking videos.”
Videos Made With AnswerStage
Testimonials for ASIS
ASIS is reinforcing the value of certification by collecting stories from their members. They ask “How has ASIS been a game-changer for your career?” and have received hundreds of responses. These videos are posted on social media and their website to personalize their outreach.
AUVSI Event Promotion
AUVSI collected videos from speakers and panelists prior to their annual “Xponential” conference. These pre-conference videos helped drive awareness through the speakers’ social connections and increase attendance at the event.