Get Speakers, Attendees & Exhibitors to Promote Your Events with Videos!
“AnswerStage makes it easy for speakers to record great, professional-looking videos and the short format is perfect for event managers seeking virtual speakers for their events.”
– Bobbie Carlton, founder of Innovation Women
Innovation Women, an online speaker bureau, needed to quickly pivot to supporting virtual events. While many of the 1500 speakers on the platform had videos showing themselves onstage at conferences and events, event managers really wanted to see speakers up-close-and-personal. What would they look like as virtual speakers? By being able to view the speakers as they would appear on a Zoom, Go-to-webinar, Teams or other virtual platform, event managers feel more comfortable hiring the speakers.
Starting with a small group, the Innovation Women team invited speakers to AnswerStage to
- introduce themselves
- talk about their expertise
- talk about their signature speeches
Speakers were able to record the segments as many times as they wished and then submit their responses. The 2-3 minute videos, complete with captions and Innovation Women branding, were great additions to individual speaker profiles and were also added to the Innovation Women YouTube channel to help promote the speakers.
InnovationWomen.com connects event managers with awesome speakers who just happen to be women. It’s an important part of a mission designed to support diversity, gender equity and inclusion at events.
For Speakers, Presenters, Panelists, and Moderators
- Prior to the Event, ask them to record short responses about the Event. Produce slick, branded videos using those responses and have them share those videos to their social networks, creating excitement and increasing registrations.
- After the Event, invite them to record short responses about the how their sessions went.
- Prior to the Event, invite Attendees to record short Introduction Videos. Share the branded version on the Event website to promote interaction once the Event begins.
- During the Event, encourage them to record Testimonial Videos. They can do this themselves via a link or QR code, or you can set up a simple kiosk with a background, light, and tripod-mounted tablet.
- Share the Testimonial Videos from the event on social media and on your website. Provide a link so Attendees can record additional videos.
- As an additional benefit to Exhibitors, let them record responses promoting their attendance, and share the resulting branded videos on social media.
- During the Event, provide them with a link they can use to record a Daily Update from the show floor. Share those videos on your website and/or show them on a video screen in the exhibit hall.