$159/month (billed annually)
AnswerStage Selected as Finalist at Event Tech Live Launchpad
We’re thrilled that AnswerStage was selected as one of three finalists at the Event Tech Live Launchpad competition in Las Vegas. Launchpad: Recognizing Innovative Companies The Launchpad competition recognizes the most promising and innovative companies providing technology that helps produce, promote, host or manage events. As one of the finalists, AnswerStage demonstrated its ability to […]
Why Authentic Video Marketing is Essential in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence (AI) has revolutionized content creation, making it easier than ever to write blog posts, create social media posts, and even generate images and videos. Using new AI tools, businesses can produce a large volume of content quickly and efficiently. But, as the name implies, AI has a drawback: it is inherently artificial. As […]
How to Increase Attendance at Events by Leveraging Your Speakers and Exhibitors as Advocates
Are you looking for ways to increase attendance for your upcoming events? Many organizations focus on big-ticket items such as the agenda, marketing strategies, and sponsorships when it comes to planning an event. One often overlooked opportunity lies in leveraging your speakers and exhibitors to help make your event a success. Using these resources is […]
The Best Membership Marketing Strategies for Associations
NXUnite Expert Panel: This session was hosted by Colleen Carroll of NXUnite and includes Murad Bushnaq, Founder and CEO of Morweb, Jim Wacksman, Producer and CEO of Association Studios, Ashish Malik, CEO of 108 Ideaspace and Rusty Williams, Co-Founder of AnswerStage. Summary: The panel reviews key trends and emphasizes the importance of identifying the right types of […]
Step 1: Create your Brand
- Use the AnswerStage web app to manage the branding for your Event or Organization.
- Upload your logo. Pick colors, fonts, backgrounds, intros, outtros, and styling elements.
- Your branding is automatically applied to all of your videos, so you only need to set the branding once (although you can update it whenever appropriate).
Step 2: Send Questions
- Use the AnswerStage web app to create links to send to Respondents (i.e Speakers, Attendees, Exhibitors, Members, Customers, etc.).
- Create a Question. If you need help authoring a Question, AnswerStage uses AI + to give you suggestions for any given topic.
- Create a Link +. You can set the parameters for the recording, including whether the response can be “audio-only” (for Respondents who are camera-shy).
- Share the link with your Respondents, using email, text, or any other digital communications system.
Step 3: Receive Responses
- Your Contributors click on the Link + they received from you.
- The Link launches a Landing Page + which displays one or more Questions.
- They then pick a Question to answer and go to the Recording page. This works on any device; phone, tablet, or laptop.
- They record a Response, re-recording if necessary.
- When they are happy with the Response, it is automatically uploaded and available for you to use in producing Branded Videos.
Step 4: Produce Videos
- Select one or more response videos.
- Pick a template, an orientation +, and a few other options.
- Your slick, branded video is available within minutes.