The MostCost-Effective Way
to Create Great Videos
Way to Create Great Videos
See an example video with your branding in seconds
using our AI-assisted set-up.
$159/month (billed annually)
Are you and event organizers, event marketer other event-related professional? If so, Expo Expo is the conference for you. AnswerStage will be exhibiting this year as part of the “Tech2Grow Collective” hosted by Dahlia+. Exhibitions and events industry professionals attend Expo Expo to learn about the latest industry trends and technology, as well as network […]
In a recent article, Dahlia El Gazzar, a well-known figure in the events industry, shares valuable insights when attending event technology conferences. She emphasizes the importance of asking the right questions when considering event tech partners and providers. Using her guidelines, event professionals can efficiently identify tech solutions that truly align with their needs. Dahlia […]
71% of association members are over the age of 40. That’s a very scary stat. Attracting new, younger, members has become an imperative for association marketers. It requires a different strategy given the way that members of Gen Z consume content, build their careers and seek out new opportunities to learn. They don’t follow the […]
AnswerStage helps companies, associations and other organizations efficiently collect and produce short-form marketing videos featuring members of their community. AnswerStage uses AI as an editorial assistant to create prompts and provide coaching to respondents. In this interview, Steve Vonder Haar of Intellivid Research speaks with Rusty Williams, Co-Founder of AnswerStage. ———————————Detailed Summary [00:00] Answer Stage helps companies […]
Streamline Video Collection and Production
Step 1: Create your Brand
- Use the AnswerStage web app to manage the branding for your Event or Organization.
- Upload your logo. Pick colors, fonts, backgrounds, intros, outtros, and styling elements.
- Your branding is automatically applied to all of your videos, so you only need to set the branding once (although you can update it whenever appropriate).
Step 2: Send Questions
- Use the AnswerStage web app to create links to send to Respondents (i.e Speakers, Attendees, Exhibitors, Members, Customers, etc.).
- Create a Question. If you need help authoring a Question, AnswerStage uses AI + to give you suggestions for any given topic.
- Create a Link +. You can set the parameters for the recording, including whether the response can be “audio-only” (for Respondents who are camera-shy).
- Share the link with your Respondents, using email, text, or any other digital communications system.
Step 3: Receive Responses
- Your Contributors click on the Link + they received from you.
- The Link launches a Landing Page + which displays one or more Questions.
- They then pick a Question to answer and go to the Recording page. This works on any device; phone, tablet, or laptop.
- They record a Response, re-recording if necessary.
- When they are happy with the Response, it is automatically uploaded and available for you to use in producing Branded Videos.